1. You can’t do without your day-to-day dose of novelas. So you got over that nonsense about local soap operas to be a valuable window for that country’s heart. They’re just fun as fuck.
2. You’ve produced taste for ice cold beer. And you simply understand specifically how many caipirinhas you\’ll be able to handle before fainting.
3. Mealtime just gets better should a side dish of farofa was at the table.
4. Busts are nice, sure. But you’ve be a butt-oriented person (it can be for gentlemen business women alike).
5. There is no problem walking the streets in flip-flops. Also, gym clothes and beachwear are actually component of look.
6. “I’m on my way” means you’ll invest some time on Facebook, get under the shower, talk on the phone for any while…leave. Maybe.
7. 17º C? The perfect time to obtain that winter coat right out of the closet!
8. You had been sad when Orkut went offline and you just lost your assortment of testimonials, communities, and crushes.
9. Most critical time? Carnival. However you are aware of the joy of the month of June, when Festas Juninas control you the nation with delicious food, lovely music, and dancing.
10. You can’t view the fuss around Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda. In fact, Brazilian kids spent their childhood years watching this a tv personality.